The name and the philosophy behind All American Auto and Electric
- An American way of doing things is what it’s all about.
- All American was founded in 1983.
- The name says it all. Hard work, integrity, and skills are just a few of the qualities that describe this way of life.
- All American has built its business on the principles of quality, value, and service to our customers and our team.
- Quality – Providing superior service – for the vehicle and for the customer.
- Value – Providing the highest level of satisfaction to the customer, no matter what it takes.
- Service – Providing all services to the best of our ability and if we are unable to complete a project here, we will find someone who can.
- Throughout the years we have continued to be committed to earning the trust of our customers, one car at a time.
Meet the Owner
The service Genius behind your vehicle
Rick Wood has been in the Automotive Industry over 40 years. His years of experience bring an unprecedented ability to find solutions to the hardest of problems. Especially in his electrical expertise. When other service centers can’t find the solution, they call Rick to take of the problem. Rick has a genuine passion for people and dedication to his profession benefitting you with his knowledge and service.